Juanita understands that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. For the past 18+ years, she's been dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of her clients in the Colorado Springs area, and exceeds their expectations.
Juanita has a vast knowledge of the Colorado Springs area market, and has the knowledge, skills, dedication and expertise to help make her clients real estate dreams a reality.
Mission: To Help My Clients Complete Their Home Buying or Selling Plans with Expertise, Care and Competency.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Divorce Specialist
- Listing Specialist
- Military Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Property Analysis and Valuation
- Property Pre-Marketing Strategies
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Referrals to Other Realtor's throughout the US
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Expert in Preparing Properties For Sale
- Expert in Property Value Analysis
- Broad Knowledge of Real Estate Marketing
- Ethical Negotiator
- Skilled at Building and Maintaining Productive Client Relationships
- Organized and Detail Oriented
Juanita is a Certified Negotiation Expert, Certified Military Residential Specialist, Certified Relocation Specialist, Certified Seller Specialist, Certified Probate Specialist, and Divorce Real Estate Collaboration Specialist
How Juanita Got Started:
It all started when I was helping my twin sister with her foreclosure in Las Vegas, while I was working as an assistant to 2 teams at REMAX properties in Colorado Springs. I researched foreclosures, short sales & investor scams (she had sold the title to her townhouse to an investor, who sold it to 23 other people - a BIG mess). I decided to get my RE license & help homeowners through the short sale & loss mitigation process. I specialize in military relocation, probate & investment properties, & successfully listing & selling homes in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas.
Juanita is also passionate about health & wellness, hydroponics, crypto currency and a novice pastry chef.